Both the Half Marathon and 5K Road Race will run through the majestic beauty that is the Napa Wine Country. Runners will pass several wineries along the Silverado Trial heading north before the return home along the Vine Trail, downtown Napa and the finish in Oxbow Commons Park. The course is flat with a few gentle rolling hills in some areas.
Wineries along the Half Marathon Route
- Robert Craig Winery – Public Tasting Room
- Luna Winery – Public Tasting Room
- Judd’s Hill Winery – Appointment Required for Tasting
- Reynolds Family Winery – Appointment Required for Tasting
- Hagafen – Appointment Required for Tasting
- Darioush – Public Tasting Room
- Signorello Winery – Public Tasting Room
- James Cole Winery – Public Tasting Room
- Monticello – Public Tasting Room
- Andretti Winery – Public Tasting Room
The Napa Women’s Half Marathon & 5K Road Race will use a wave start system in Oxbow Commons Park. The Half Marathon will consist of 5 separate wave starts while the 5K Road Race will have 3 separate wave start times. Runners will self-seed themselves into groups along McKinstry Street in Oxbow Commons Park according to your estimated Half Marathon & 8K finish times. Each group will be staged in holding corrals prior to the start of their group. Please follow the instructions of the starting line volunteers and look for the large pace signs and our “Official Pacer” Pace Team Members in each Corral!
Reminder to Runners: The bib tag timing system will not record a starting time for a runner until that runner has crossed the timing mats at the start line. Time spent waiting to cross the start line is NOT included in the scored finish time for a runner.
The course time limit is 4 hours.
Race Management will have aid stations at every 1.5 miles along the Half Marathon & 5K Courses complete with Water, Gatorade, Ice and portable restrooms. NAPA County EMS will also be located at four locations on the 13.1-mile route and at the finish line!
Course maps are subject to change.