Race Entry Fees
Starting at Only $1
WINE. DINE. RUN!
THE ULTIMATE WOMEN’S WEEKEND!
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM
Where: Oxbow Commons Park
1268 McKinstry Street | Napa, CA
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Entry fees for both the Half Marathon & 5K event start at just one dollar and increase from that amount as slots are sold out!
*Elite Note: Female competitors wishing to be placed in the elite seeded corral in either the Napa Valley Women’s Half Marathon must submit a copy of results from the last 12 months to Race Director – Bill Burke at email@example.com to receive your registration pass code. Elite spots are limited so please register early to secure your spot. Qualifications are as follows:
Half Marathon – Past results from 10K, 10 Miles or Half Marathon with a sub 6:50 per mile pace. Limited to 50 competitors.
READ UP BELOW FOR HOT TIPS on getting one of those sweet el-cheapo entry slots.
- Active.com recommends logging in or creating your Active.com account, before registration starts. This will save you time during the registration flow. Please test your account login email and password in advance!
- Once you select “Register Yourself” and the form questions load, your slot is officially reserved. You then have 15 minutes to complete the registration process or the discounted slot will be opened for another athlete and you will have to start the process over by reselecting a category.
- Go right for a $15 or $20 dollar slot as most of the athletes will be vying for the $1, $5 or $10 slot.
- If you receive a “You’re in the queue” pop-up after selecting a category, refresh your browser instead of waiting in the queue.
- It is highly recommended that you use a desktop or laptop computer only when registering for best results! Smart phones or mobile phones as well as tablets have a much higher probability of slower or no connection to WiFi or cellular networks in the Active registration platform for this type of registration special entry offer due to the increased demand on the system.
- When registering please do not open multiple browser tabs to have more than one account login open at the same time in an attempt to try to increase your odds as this will not work. Active will not process more than one entry in a cart at a time.
- The highest online registration rate for the Half Marathon event is $125, and for the 5K is $50.
- FYI – registration takes 45-60 seconds to populate so please refresh your browser to the registration URL (link)
That’s it – GOOD LUCK!
Lost race numbers are not replaced. You must re-register. Entry fees are non-refundable.
All Pre-Registered Napa Valley Women’s Half Marathon & 5K Participants Receive:
- Napa Valley Women’s Half Marathon & 5K Shirt
- Finisher Medal for the Half Marathon & the 5K
- Bib Tag Timing provided by ChronoTrack
- Complimentary Post Event Food & Refreshments
- Entertainment – DJ Dance Music
Deadline to Register for the VIP Experience is January 31, 2019.
VIP Entrants will receive everything listed for the individual registrants, in addition to:
- 2019 Entry to the Napa Valley Women’s Half Marathon or 5K Race
- 2019 Commemorative Wine Glass
- Napa Valley Women’s Half Marathon In-Training Workout Shirt
- Pre-Race VIP Breakfast
- Post-Race VIP Lunch with Local Wine Tasting (21 Years or Older)
- Commemorative Backpack
- Personalize VIP Bib
- VIP Massages Race Day
- VIP Restrooms Race Day
- VIP Express Packet Pickup